ARDEX K 65 is an advanced fibre reinforced smoothing and levelling compound for internal use, featuring MICROTEC technology that is designed to rapidly smooth and level new and existing substrates prior to applying a floor finish. ARDEX K65 can be applied to timber substrates and can normally be walked on after approximately 2 hours at 23°C.
- Carpet Tiles
- Floating Floors
- Direct Stick timber floors
- New and existing strip timber
- Particleboard, plywood, concrete
- Compressed fibre cement flooring, terrazzo, quarry
- and ceramic tiles
- Concrete subfloors with electric under floor heating
- Lightweight autoclave concrete*
*Contact ARDEX Technical Services for more information. For other suitable substrates, contact ARDEX Technical Services.